We exist because:
- We are willing to grow in our spiritual journey.
- We are willing to learn more about the Word of God.
- We are willing to discover and find my shape in ministry.
- We are willing to know and serve God at all times.
We are the Men for Faith: Men who are willing to grow in their walk with God and willing to use their time, talents and resources for others to know God and make Him known.
We desire to devotes ourselves in Bible Study.
- The Word will give us directions.
- The Word will give us visions.
- The Word will strengthens our relationships.
- The Word will reshape our lives.
Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalms 119:105
Allow God’s Word to refresh you and to reshape your thinking, speaking and daily activities. Joel Osteen
A Declaration of Commitment
As God’s men, we must have predetermined boundaries to help us fulfil our commitments to Christ. What does that mean? Think about these:
- We must devote ourselves to our Bible Study.
- We must plan ahead.
- We must know the environments that produce risks.
- We must know the strengths and strategies of our enemies.
- We must know weaknesses and install boundaries that demonstrate our awareness of them.
- We must respect the clear boundaries and warnings put forth in Scripture.
- We must clearly see the value of certain limits to our freedom, limits that produce a greater good in our lives and the lives of others.
- We must account ourselves to each other. (Accountability)
On this day, I will commit myself to these endeavors and do my very best to worthy to be called Men for Faith for the sake of Jesus my Lord. Amen.